An internship is often the first real career experience for many students and recent grads, and can lead to great opportunities for those who do well. But if you don’t do well, it can close doors instead of opening them!
Krash and The Fullbridge Program have teamed up to help you get your career off to a great start. Join us for an evening of fun and frank talk while we share the secrets to success as an intern or new employee. Special Guest David Snider, COO of UrbanCompass, will share the secrets to success in elite banking, consulting and technology startup firms. Before the age of 30, David successfully carved a path through Bain & Co., Bain Capital and Harvard Business School to his current position on the management team of a company valued at over $200 million dollars.
- What it takes to get hired as an intern at an elite company.
- How to design a personal brand that gets you noticed.
- What key skills you need to bring to the table to be “career-ready”.
- How to succeed as an intern or new employee.
- How to leverage a successful internship experience into a great career.
Join us at 6:00 PM for beer, wine, appetizers, and pizza. We’ll start the official conversation at 6:45.
It's free and tickets for this will go very quickly so RSVP right away.